Thursday 16 March 2017

Sometimes Silly Sometimes Sweet- Mechanism


Mechanism




"Oh God, its him" muttered Tapasya

 her eyes having  met the gentleman's standing two rows across.
"Hope he doesn't recognise me"
"How would he ,its been 20 years?
" I don't even look the way I used to"
"My whole family is here..."
"I am never coming out on weekends again"
"We could have gone to ......

"Ah! he didn't..

Men have a different mechanism to get over after all" she sighed.


"Tapasya....... ..."  she heard him call out.
Her heart stopped. Her gazed transfixed. 
Sweat running down her back. Throat parched. Her body numb


"Just one selfie ...Papa....." 


Men have a different mechanism to get over after all.

<iframe src='http://www.blogadda.com/rate.php?blgid=62197' width='170' height='75' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'></iframe>









No comments:

Post a Comment

Like What I Write?
Leave a Review even a
A Love Note will DO!

It Keeps The Fire Burning.
Gratitude.
A.S

The matter in the blog is owned/copyright solely by the blogger. No part of this Blog may be reproduced or copied in any form.