Monday 7 March 2022

The 8th Of March Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs


yay yay yay its the 8th of march !
my fb profile is updated & whatspp dp changed.
sent forwarded re forwarded re re forwarded messages,
wishing everyone Happy Women's day!
adrenalin is rushing through me for  I've been waiting for weeks,
to flaunt  those Zara dresses with  mineral make up in place.
so much to do and so less time,
will probably skip the seminar on domestic violence, visit to rehab centre too !
to attend jewellery exhibition  and free mexican lunch.
an all women club social in the evening is for sure
where i hope to win free passes to the movie Pink!

Excuse me what did u just say?
How different  this Women's Day from the last several ones ?
Did i cheer, inspire, promote at least one of my tribe?

But why should i even try ?
 I didn't spend my husband's money on the grooming sessions for ground level work.
for that  is the job of AN AVERAGE WOMAN !





2 comments:

Like What I Write?
Leave a Review even a
A Love Note will DO!

It Keeps The Fire Burning.
Gratitude.
A.S

The matter in the blog is owned/copyright solely by the blogger. No part of this Blog may be reproduced or copied in any form.